Florian and Anthony start the new season – in this episode, we’re talking about what an email source looks like. We’re mainly looking into the most important elements of email headers, but also have a look into plain text and HTML MIME parts and Base64 encoding.
We’re looking into a few good and bad examples and try to avoid the Corona-topic as much as possible.
Have fun with this episode:
- 02:12 min: What is this episode about?
- 04:40 min: Offtopic: How are our football clubs doing?
- 08:03 min: Looking into an email header (sample 1)
- 11:00 min: What are the most important elements in Email headers?
- 14:40 min: Specifications of internet protocols: the RFCs
- 16:20 min: Email sample 2: Everything implemented correctly with tidy HTML
- 18:00 min: Sample 3: Base64 encoded
- 19:30 min: Bad example of an email
- 20:15 min: Phishing mail on GMX
- 23:20 min: Gmail sample from Anthony
- 24:00 min: Quick wins
- 25:30 min: Multipart Messages
- 26:30 min: Base64 Encoder/Decoder
- 27:30 min: Is it still important to have a text version in emails?
- 29:30 min: Recap
- 30:40 min: Outlook
Anthony Mitchell, Florian Vierke
Warriyo – Mortals Shelter – When 20 summers pass